Egypt is located in northeast Africa and the climate is in the desert.
1. Egyptians invented pyramids. A pyramids is a king's tomb to go into the new world.
2. Egyptians invented the sarcaphagus. A sarcophagus was what mummies were put in when they died.
3. They also invented hieroglyphics on the wall. The purpose was for people to read in the past.
4. There are more than 700 hundred letters in Egyptian hierogylphs.
5. The tallest pyramid in Egypt is called the Great Pyramid.
6. If you kill the king in Egypt you turn to stone.
7. Egyptians were one of the first people to invent writing.
8. Some of the kings of Egypt were King Ramses and King Tut.
9. King Tut is a famous king.
10. King Ramses is a famous king.
11. Queen Hatshepsut is a famous Egyptian queen.
12. Another famous king is Dioses.
13. Some say that King Tut's sarcophagus was magic.
14. If you steal in Egypt, you get hung by your feet and alligators eat your head.
15. Another famous king is King Khufu.
16. The Egyptians thought that there was a secret boat that lead them to heaven.
17. Another famous king is King Thutmose.
18. A famous king in Egypt was Akhenaten.
19. Another queen in Egypt was queen Nefertiti.
20. Egyptians made spinning tops out of clay rock.
21. Most of Egyptian writing is of things they used or hunted for or ate.
22. Some of God's desciples also lived in Egypt.
23. Some of the desciples were Andrew, John, and Peter.
24. Scientists study Cleopatra.
25. Scientists believe that the cobra killed Cleopatra.
26. Every single one of the kings in Egypt got a statue of themselves.
27. Egypt is thousands of years old.
28. A few years after Ramses was king he weent into a fierce battle.
29. When he came back, Ramses won the battle, but he was badly wounded.
30. The Sphinx took a very long time to build.
31. The Sphinx is one of Egypt's prized possesions.
32. Mummies get their brain scooped out when they die.
33. The only thing that grows in Egypt are shrubs and palm trees.
34. Our Lord's birth was taken place in Egypt.
35. The 10 Plagues took place in Egypt.
36. Egypt is one of the biggest countries in Africa.
37. They learned how to make chariots.
38. They made one of the most powerful weapons in the world.
39. The Nile runs through Egypt.
40. There are two deserts in Egypt, the West and East.
41.The Mediterranean Sea is next to Egypt.
42. Two pyramid blocks are as heavy as an elephant.